Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Big Blog Dilemma

Over the past few days while debating the "blog" issue, I've been making some mental notes of tidbits that would make good blog material. So now that I've decided to do the "blog thing," I must play catch-up. I must play around with the settings and options to try to put this stuff in some kind of logical order (for order and logic are 2 very important things in my life.) Following is my blog-worthy material from the week. Please forgive the bazillion entries all at once. I'd been working on a draft entry, and I started to put all the entries in one post........but it was just too long, and I hated to waste those catchy headings I'd come up with! Plus, I just learned how to change the dates on an entry! I promise to do better in the future. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: